Shop our products
- > Labor Law Posters
- > State-Only Labor Law Posters and Poster Bundles
> OSHA Safety Posters
- > The SS2 OSHA Safety Poster
- > Space Saver-3 All-On-One Foodservice Safety Poster
- > PPE Workplace Hazard Assessment Checklist
- > Hazcom Employee Right to Know Poster
- > Fire Extinguisher Poster
- > Emergency Safety Instructions Poster
- > Space Saver-3 All-On-One Safety Poster
- > MRSA Awareness Poster
- > Ergonomics Safety Information Poster
- > First Aid At-a-Glance Poster
- > Bloodborne Pathogens Safety Poster
- > All-In-One First Aid Instructions Poster
- > Labor Law and OSHA Safety Poster Bundles
- > OSHA Safety Programs and Compliance Kits
> Human Resource Tools
- > State Update Kits
- > Worker Misclassification Prevention Kit
- > All-On-One Independent Contractors Poster
- > All-On-One FCRA Notification Poster
- > HR Compliance Training Manual
- > Union-Free Workplace Poster
- > National Labor Relations Act Compliance Kit
- > FLSA Compliance Poster Subscription
- > At-Will Employment Poster
- > All-On-One FLSA Compliance Poster
- > 2017 Attendance Record Forms
- > Employer Legal Briefs Subscription
- > Wrongful Termination Prevention Kit
- > Overtime Exemption Checklist Forms
- > See full list
- > Training Solutions
- > FMLA Compliance
> Harassment & Discrimination
- > EEO Compliance Poster Subscription
- > All-On-One ADA Compliance Poster
- > Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act Compliance Kit
- > GINA Notification Poster
- > Federal Harassment in the Workplace Program
- > California Harassment in the Workplace Program
- > Sexual Harassment Poster
- > Sexual Harassment Fact Sheet Forms
- > California Sexual Harassment Poster
- > Race Discrimination Compliance Kit
- > Race Discrimination Is Unlawful Poster
- > Racial Diversity Awareness Poster
- > Harassment Policy Forms
- > ADA Amendments Act Compliance Kit
- > ADA Disability Discrimination Policy Poster
- > ADEA Age Discrimination Compliance Kit
- > ADEA Age Discrimination Policy Poster
- > ADEA EEO Incident Report Form
- > Wrongful Discharge Employment Manual
- See full list
> HIPAA & COBRA Compliance
- > HIPAA Compliance Program
- > CHIPRA Compliance Poster
- > COBRA Notification Poster
- > All-In-One COBRA Information Poster
- > COBRA Information Forms
- > Employer Notice to COBRA Administrator Forms
- > HIPAA Compliance Poster Subscription and Newsletter
- > All-On-One HIPAA Compliance Poster
- > HIPAA Privacy and Security Acknowledgment Forms
- > HIPAA Confidentiality Forms
- > HIPAA Authorization Forms
- > HITECH Act Security Rule Poster
- > Understanding Your Health Care Options Poster
- > Understanding Your Health Care Options Poster
> Workplace Posters & Programs
- > Flu Awareness Poster Kit
- > Mandatory Indiana No Smoking Notice
- > Davis Bacon Construction Project Poster
- > Employees Working on a Government Contract Poster
- > Social Media Policy Poster
- > Compliance Signage Bundle Complete Edition
- > Compliance Signage Bundle Basic Edition
- > Compliance Signage Bundle Standard Edition
- > All-On-One Federal Contracts Poster
- > Drug-Free Workplace Poster
- > Workplace Health and Wellness Poster Pack
- > Workplace First Aid Poster Pack
- >See full list
- > I-9 Compliance
Enter your email address
Personnel Concepts is the industry authority in federal and state labor law poster compliance products.
We've spent the past 28-plus years developing new ways to help employers like you comply with the latest labor laws and safety regulations. From our innovative Space Saver All-On-One Posters to our workplace safety and HR recordkeeping products, we help protect your company from government fines, employee lawsuits, and other costly consequences associated with non-compliance.
We stay up to date to help you stay up to date. Our research and compliance teams possess many combined years of experience in the fields of human resource practices, labor and employment law, and workplace safety regulations. Our organization monitors and contacts more than 200 state and federal government agencies throughout the year -- including the DOL, the DHS, the EEOC, the IRS, the OSHA, the USCIS, and many others at the state and federal level -- to stay abreast of changing mandatory requirements and how they impact your business.
We are experts in helping you interpret the myriad regulatory laws surrounding workplace safety, disabilities, harassment, discrimination, labor law, minimum wage, and other regulations. As an industry leader, we pride ourselves on consistently being the first to communicate important regulatory changes and deliver simple, cost-effective but comprehensive solutions. To that end, we offer an extremely user-friendly web site that creates an online customer experience unparalleled in the industry.
We've happily served more than 1,200,000 businesses throughout the United States, and more importantly, we are entrusted by these very same businesses because we take their compliance seriously.
Personnel Concepts. Your Trusted Compliance Partner.
Why Personnel Concepts?
Your compliance is way too important to entrust to a fly-by-night company. After all, failure to comply with mandatory posting regulations can expose you to fines up to $12,471 per violation, costly employee lawsuits and workers-compensation actions.
That's why Personnel Concepts – the company that virtually invented the compliance poster industry by launching the All-On-One Poster in 1989-- offers our Five-Star Assurance of Quality…
The Industry’s Most Up-To-Date, Easy-To-Navigate Website:
We have streamlined the navigation process and implemented improved design and search technology to enhance each customer’s purchase experience. Our enriched search engine, extremely user-friendly product resources and Compliance Checklist page let you find exactly what you’re looking for, with just a few clicks of your mouse.
A Commitment To Total Customer Satisfaction:
Our goal is to become your Human Resource Compliance Partner by providing you with personalized solutions to meet your business requirements. Our customer-centric attitude, combined with our commitment to competitive prices and outstanding products, is testimony to our dedication to you.
One Of The Most Experienced Research Teams In The Country:
You can count on our legal, research and compliance experts to keep you up-to-date on changing mandatory requirements at up to 225 government agencies a year. Our team keeps track of even the most minute changes in the law so you won’t have to. We contact the agencies that enforce workplace requirements to ensure that our products are kept accurate and current.
Highly Trained Compliance Specialists:
Your Compliance Specialist has undergone extensive training in labor law compliance and customer service. We specialize in providing you with worry-free solutions.
A Compliance Subscription Service:
Unlike other companies who simply give you peel-and-post products, we provide you with a total solution. For 12 months from the start of your subscription, you will automatically receive updated panels to affix to your Labor Law Poster every time a change occurs. Our Compliance Service Subscription provides a worry-free solution to the problem of always needing to update outdated posting materials.
'We Pay The Fine' Reimbursement Guarantee:
We give you more than just a 100% money-back guarantee. If, during the first year after purchasing one of our Labor Law Compliance Poster products, you are fined by a State or Federal agency for having an outdated poster, and we have failed to notify you by phone or mail of an update within 90 days of its publication, we will reimburse any fine imposed up to $35,000.
There’s too much at stake to simply rely on the cheapest poster. You want the most accurate, up-to-date, space-saving poster service from a company that stands behind it with the best guarantee in the industry. You can count on Personnel Concepts -- Your Trusted Compliance Partner.