Shop our products
- > Labor Law Posters
- > State-Only Labor Law Posters and Poster Bundles
> OSHA Safety Posters
- > The SS2 OSHA Safety Poster
- > Space Saver-3 All-On-One Foodservice Safety Poster
- > PPE Workplace Hazard Assessment Checklist
- > Hazcom Employee Right to Know Poster
- > Fire Extinguisher Poster
- > Emergency Safety Instructions Poster
- > Space Saver-3 All-On-One Safety Poster
- > MRSA Awareness Poster
- > Ergonomics Safety Information Poster
- > First Aid At-a-Glance Poster
- > Bloodborne Pathogens Safety Poster
- > All-In-One First Aid Instructions Poster
- > Labor Law and OSHA Safety Poster Bundles
- > OSHA Safety Programs and Compliance Kits
> Human Resource Tools
- > State Update Kits
- > Affordable Care Act Compliance Kit
- > Worker Misclassification Prevention Kit
- > All-On-One Independent Contractors Poster
- > All-On-One FCRA Notification Poster
- > HR Compliance Training Manual
- > Union-Free Workplace Poster
- > National Labor Relations Act Compliance Kit
- > FLSA Compliance Poster Subscription
- > At-Will Employment Poster
- > All-On-One FLSA Compliance Poster
- > 2017 Attendance Record Forms
- > Employer Legal Briefs Subscription
- > Wrongful Termination Prevention Kit
- > Overtime Exemption Checklist Forms
- > See full list
- > Training Solutions
- > FMLA Compliance
> Harassment & Discrimination
- > EEO Compliance Poster Subscription
- > All-On-One ADA Compliance Poster
- > Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act Compliance Kit
- > GINA Notification Poster
- > Federal Harassment in the Workplace Program
- > California Harassment in the Workplace Program
- > Sexual Harassment Poster
- > Sexual Harassment Fact Sheet Forms
- > California Sexual Harassment Poster
- > Race Discrimination Compliance Kit
- > Race Discrimination Is Unlawful Poster
- > Racial Diversity Awareness Poster
- > Harassment Policy Forms
- > ADA Amendments Act Compliance Kit
- > ADA Disability Discrimination Policy Poster
- > ADEA Age Discrimination Compliance Kit
- > ADEA Age Discrimination Policy Poster
- > ADEA EEO Incident Report Form
- > Wrongful Discharge Employment Manual
- See full list
> HIPAA & COBRA Compliance
- > HIPAA Compliance Program
- > CHIPRA Compliance Poster
- > COBRA Notification Poster
- > All-In-One COBRA Information Poster
- > COBRA Information Forms
- > Employer Notice to COBRA Administrator Forms
- > HIPAA Compliance Poster Subscription and Newsletter
- > All-On-One HIPAA Compliance Poster
- > HIPAA Privacy and Security Acknowledgment Forms
- > HIPAA Confidentiality Forms
- > HIPAA Authorization Forms
- > HITECH Act Security Rule Poster
- > Understanding Your Health Care Options Poster
- > Understanding Your Health Care Options Poster
> Workplace Posters & Programs
- > Flu Awareness Poster Kit
- > Mandatory Indiana No Smoking Notice
- > Davis Bacon Construction Project Poster
- > Employees Working on a Government Contract Poster
- > Social Media Policy Poster
- > Compliance Signage Bundle Complete Edition
- > Compliance Signage Bundle Basic Edition
- > Compliance Signage Bundle Standard Edition
- > All-On-One Federal Contracts Poster
- > Drug-Free Workplace Poster
- > Workplace Health and Wellness Poster Pack
- > Workplace First Aid Poster Pack
- >See full list
- > I-9 Compliance
Enter your email address
Personnel Concepts' Research Department has been tracking trends and changes in labor law compliance and OSHA safety compliance for more than 20 years. Now, with the change in administrations in Washington, D.C., dramatic new shifts in labor law and its enforcement have taken place, first with the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act and the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA), and later with stricter I-9 enforcement, an increase in EEOC activity, and the mandating of an Employee Rights Poster.
When change happens, you can read it here first. You can scroll through the most recent alerts or go directly to your state and see if there are any recent changes or updates.
You can count on Personnel Concepts as "Your Trusted Compliance Partner" to keep you alerted to evolving laws and regulations that may directly impact the way you do business and may also require you to take affirmative steps in notifying your workforce of changes.
Any changes that affect the posters you are mandated to display will be announced here. Subscribers will also receive the updated posters through the mail, while other customers will be notified of their availability for puchase.
The Idaho Human Rights Commission has released updated “Idaho Law Prohibits Discrimination” and “Unemployment Insurance Benefits” notices. The Idaho Human Right Commission (IHRC) updated their discrimination notice with an anti-retaliation statement. The law prohibits retaliation against individuals who exercise their rights under Idaho’s...
The Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development has released a new “Hours and Days of Minors May Work in Wisconsin” notice. All employers, except agriculture and domestic service, who hire minors, are required to display and comply with Wisconsin’s minor work hour notice. A recent legislative update regarding work permits has resulted in a notice revision that will...
The California Department of Fair Employment and Housing has released updated “Workplace Discrimination and Harassment” and “Pregnancy Disability Leave” notices. The California Department of Fair Housing (DFEH) revised its process for accommodating individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities. Also, individuals with a disability that prevents...
The Oregon Bureau of Labor and Industries released an updated “Minimum Wage” notice. Effective July 1, 2017, the minimum wage in the state of Oregon will increase from $9.75 per hour to $10.25 per hour. Additionally, the minimum wage will increase from $9.50 per hour to $10.00 per hour in nonurban counties and from $9.75 per hour to $11.25 per hour in Portland Metropolitan Area....
The Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development has released an updated Unemployment Benefits notice. The Department of Workforce Development updated their process for applying for unemployment insurance benefits. The option for applying for unemployment benefits via telephone was removed from the notice and replaced with a schedule for applying online. Telephone services can only be used...
The Virginia Department of Labor and Industry has released an updated “Job Safety and Health Protection” notice. The Virginia Department of Labor and Industry revised the “Recordkeeping” section on the Job Safety and Health Protection notice. The revised language states that smaller employers with fewer than 10 employees are exempt from most recordkeeping...
The Missouri Division of Workers’ Compensation has released an updated “Workers’ Compensation Law” notice. The Missouri Division of Workers’ Compensation expanded its benefits for occupational diseases due to toxic exposure, allowing permanent total disability for workers injured on the job. Also, violations for fraud/noncompliance for employees, employers and...
The Industrial Commission of Arizona has released a new “Earned Paid Sick Time” notice. Effective July 1, 2017, the Fair Wages and Healthy Families Act entitles employees to earn paid sick time and accrue a minimum of one hour of earned paid sick time for every 30 hours worked. Employers with fewer than 15 employees must allow their employees to accrue or use 24 hours of...
The Tennessee Department of Labor and Workforce Development has released an updated "Unemployment Insurance Poster for Employees Act” notice. The Tennessee Department of Labor updated its Unemployment Insurance poster with a new process and website for claiming unemployment insurance benefits. Beneficiaries no longer have to document their search for work on a TUC Work Search...
The Illinois Department of Human Rights has released an updated "Pregnancy and Your Rights in the Workplace” notice. The Illinois Department of Human Rights Act revised its Pregnancy Discrimination notice allowing pregnant employees to reject unsolicited accommodations in the workplace. Also, the Marion office was removed from the notice to reflect the most current...
The Michigan Department of Civil Rights and Michigan Unemployment Insurance Agency have released updated “Michigan Law Prohibits Discrimination” and “Unemployment Compensation Notice to Employee” notices. The Michigan Department of Civil Rights released an updated Discrimination notice requiring persons with disabilities needing accommodations for employment to...
The Nevada Department of Business & Industry has released updated “Minimum Wage” and “Daily Overtime” 2017 annual bulletins. The Nevada Department of Business & Industry released a 2017 minimum wage bulletin with the rate of $7.25 per hour for employees with health benefits and $8.25 per hour for employees without health benefits. Minimum overtime rates...
The Louisiana Workforce Commission has released an updated 2017 “Earned Income Credit” Notice. Each year, the Earned Income Credit notice updates the gross income limits for claiming EIC in Louisiana. Earned income and adjust gross income limits for workers with one child increased from $39,296 to $39,617 ($44,846 to $45,207 if married filing jointly), from $44,648 to $45,007...
The Oregon Department of Consumer and Business Services has released an updated “It’s The Law” notice. Oregon OSHA, a division of the Department of Consumer and Business Services, updated their state “It’s the Law” notice with anti-retaliation protection for employees and recordkeeping requirements for employers. With the update, employees have the right...
The Delaware Department of Labor has released updated “Discrimination” and "Workers' Compensation" notices. The Delaware Department of Labor Division of Industrial Affairs updated its discrimination notice by expanding the list of protected classes. With the notice update, employers are prohibited by state law from discriminating against employees for any of the...